You have been redirected from my review of Pacific Heights Private Resort on DavaoMommy.com.
Last Monday, I told you about our R&R slash supposed team-building with other village officers and youth. Which was promptly ruined when a group of gatecrashers, well, crashed the event. It was a good thing, though, that the resort we went to is a lovely one so our day wasn’t completely ruined. (It was also a good thing that they arrived at lunch and we were still able to have fun in the morning.)
Pacific Heights Private Resort
I’ve actually never heard of this resort before, which is understandable as it is quite new. As the name also implies, it is a village and the resort is supposed to be exclusive for them, However, for some reason, they recently decided to open the beach resort to the public. Yay!
I wasn’t able to take a lot of pictures because, for the first time ever, we went to the beach yaya-less, So I was constantly running after a little 3-year old whom we shall not name, and I was also constantly wet with seawater. But here are some photos that we managed to take:
It was a very clean resort and the sand was, like most Samal beaches, also fine and white. However, unlike Costa Marina, which we used to frequent, there were no big coral formations under the sea. Thus, you can swim barefoot without the risk of injury. In Pacific Heights Private Resort, there are also multiple water activities that you can do such as riding the banana boat and going “skin diving.”
How to go to Pacific Heights Private Resort
Go to Sasa Port, ride a ferry/barge (you can ride it directly or take your car with you). I was surprised with the speed of travel. A few years ago, crossing from Davao to Samal via barge took approximately 15 minutes. Now, it doesn’t even take 5 minutes! Upon arriving at the Samal pier, go right and just follow the road until you pass by Monfort Bat Cave. Pacific Heights Private Resort should be right ahead.
Pacific Heights Private Resort Rates
- Adult(Day Tour)- Php 100.00
- Adult (Overnight)- Php 150.00
- Kids (Day Tour) – Php 30.00
- Kids(Overnight)- Php 60.00
- Close Cottage(Small) Day Time – Php 1,500.00
- Close Cottage(Small) Overnight with 2 pax Break Fast- Php 2,000.00
- Close Cottage (Medium) – Php 3,000.00
- Close Cottage (Medium)- Overnight with 6 pax Break Fast – Php 4,000.00
- Close Cottage (Large) Day Time – Php 4,000.00
- Close Cottage (Large) Overnight with 10 pac Break Fast – Php 6,000.00
- Open Cottages Day Time – Php 250.00
Open Cottages Overnight – Php 350.00
- Green house (Dorm type without aircon) Php 350/head
The rates above don’t include the pavilion, so let me add that the pavilion, for day use, is P2,500.